AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Updating to Windows 7 & new computer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

bwire
Posted 4/26/2011 19:42 (#1746449 - in reply to #1746288)
Subject: RE: Updating to Windows 7 & new computer

Rock County, MN

Ubetcha!

Yes you'll like w7 but it depends on you. If you begin with realization that its not going to be just like XP. Remember
XP wasn't easy right at first either but you should follow the new directions because somethings are a little different. You will find that windows 7 will do automatically where XP required your help; don't attempt to do those XP tricks or you'll be frustrated, just roll with it and enjoy. 

We asked our customers what they wanted from a desktop.

Their response in a nutshell: a system with lots of speed and power that occupies very

little space and uses as little energy as possible. So guess what we created next? 

I only recommend Lenovo or Toshiba due to my experience, and though you may purchase at any of these locations I like to buy direct from the manufacturer. Click on the first link and choose; you didn't give any indication of how you will use a new computer so I can't steer you. Buying from Lenovo online gives you the ability to have them configure it exactly as you want and it will arrive with all the software you specify and ready to go. Give it a try, their support is from and english speaking individual too.

Edited by bwire 4/26/2011 20:15
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)