AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Android users beware
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

McCartman
Posted 3/3/2011 23:03 (#1648974 - in reply to #1648493)
Subject: Re: Android users beware

I'll give you the widgets - and I have said in the past that is the only thing I missed about Android.

SD card? How many people put larger than a 32 GB SD card in their Android phone? That is a LOT of space for a mobile device. Yes, I'm sure there will be a few out there - but percentage-wise, very few. Non issue.

Updates - not sure what you mean. OS updates? They seem to have been coming through about as often through Apple as they did on Android.... If you meant something else, please specify.

Apps - yea, there are no doubt some apps for Android that are not available for iPhone. I probably wasn't clear enough on this though. What I meant is that nearly without fail, major apps have come through to iOS well before Android. Facebook for Android JUST got caught up to what iPhone had for quite some time - chat, etc. I have ETrade accounts - never did get the app they had promised for some time. Dropbox came to iPhone several months before Android. The list goes on and on. Overall quality of iOS apps put Android's to shame as well. LOTS of buggy apps in the Android market.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)