AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Verizon iPhone coming right after Christmas
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

McCartman
Posted 12/13/2010 23:19 (#1484849 - in reply to #1483975)
Subject: Re: Verizon iPhone coming right after Christmas

I have a Droid 1 - brother and I got them the day they were released. If I had never had an iPod touch prior to the Droid, I would think the Droid was just peachy. The Droid is not too bad of a device, but it is nowhere close to being in the same league as an iOS device. Too many glitches, slow, lousy apps, phone quality is poor in comparison (IMO), Android is like Saturday Night Live - not ready for prime time (but getting there). That, and I miss the seamless sync with iTunes to get my content onto the device. I have been using DoubleTwist and while it works, it is buggy as hell.

I held out for a long time before getting the Droid. I was over two years out of my contract on my old cell phone waiting for the iPhone to come to VZ (no ATT coverage in immediate area). I "settled" for the Droid and the next day knew that I wanted a divorce as soon as the iPhone came.

The ONLY thing I will miss about Android is the Navigation feature - and I don't use it that often. I will probably end up having to buy a Nav. app for the iPhone.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)