AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A word or two to the wise. RE: Antivirus
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

vstk
Posted 12/3/2009 10:43 (#948082 - in reply to #948062)
Subject: LMAO

Ed, tell me you are laughing at the mac worshippers like I am .............. :)

I have been off in other parts of the world for the holidays. Went to Ky for Thanksgiving to see my dad. Kids and I left and went north through St Louis. Spent some time there and took a million pics form the Arch. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=38200&id=1058449060 ( should get you there, not sure if you have to be signed in or not ) Moved on east to Indiana and then south into Ky. Spent the week at dads ................ later in the week drove the back roads where dad grew up in the tobacco fields. Sure is a lot different than farming in the wheat belt. Spent last saturday in Nashville................ I was really impressed and will have to make a trip back, next trip will be without the kids though ............ as fun as it was with them, I am sure I can find a little more trouble without them........... Came back home on I40 ............. I dont often see roads in the light ............. the farming was interesting to see on the way home. not sure i have ever seen eastern Arkansas in the light.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)