AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A word or two to the wise. RE: Antivirus
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

vstk
Posted 12/3/2009 10:33 (#948072 - in reply to #945367)
Subject: RE: A word or two to the wise. RE: Antivirus

Wow .....................

...........here is the thing. This post started as help with anti-virus choices. it is a common question. It was only somebody else that had to bring in the mac debate................... and then when somebody calls them on it . They whine like a baby.

Working in the real world is a lot different than playing at home on you Mac. Telling everybody how they will solve all of their problems is just pure BS. Its about like saying no-till farming works all over the country ........... I have seen too many farmers go broke trying to make it so, to believe it either. I am so very glad you like you mac................. good for you. I dont like them, dont want one................... dont need one .......... and really dont care if you do or not. It doesnt make you more enlightened ....... or more advanced........... any more than me saying I like my PC means anything other than " I like my PC".............. really it kinda makes you like a democrat. Some kind of illusion that you are a free thinker................. when in reality you are being controled by mac to every degree.......... they decide what hardware and what software ............. about like a democrat thinking the government controling our world is anything like freedom. My clients often require custom designs.................. dont see that happening with your macs. Telling pople they dont have to ever do maintenance or pay a repair guy if they buy a mac is laughable ......... i have listened to stories of mac users that have had to go to the friendly mac store............. what a joke. if you tell me again how your wonderful mac will run windows............. I'll fall on the floor laughing ........... in all my years of running PCs I have never needed to install any other OS to do what i needed to do ............... why would I buy an over priced mac, then install windows on it? Also, remember a lot of the users are gonna need help at some point ............. I personally dont work on macs.............. and i doubt many computer techs do.

Telling poeple the only reason ed and I like PCs is beacuse they are such a mess we make great money on them is a joke as well .................. yes, I make a living............ so does Ed . so do lots of other techs. But, so does your local JD mechanics.......... does that mean they are junk .................. NO, I think it just means if you use something, they often need a little maintenance, and sometimes repaired. I dont build cheap systems............. i refuse too .............. when comparing macs to PC's, instead of comparing them to cheap junk . compare them to real computers................... I dont have many issues with my systems........... Whenh I do annual maintenance for customers it is a very minimal charge............. about like stopping in to get you oil changed from time to time. Often at the same time I do other work for my customers.................... Dont tell peole we are screwing the world selling systems that are destined to be junk and need over priced maintenance.

I for one am really tired of you trying to provoke people and trying to put your beloved macs into every post about anything on the board.................. they are not the cure to all issues....................... glad you like it ................. and glad you like "Change"............. Maybe you can get one of the Czars to get the government to start the "mac in every home and office" program................. and the world would be such a better place.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)