AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Changing font size in ms paint?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

McCartman
Posted 9/2/2009 23:20 (#833649 - in reply to #833396)
Subject: Re: Changing font size in ms paint?

Thanks for the advice, Ed. I will do a search and see if I can find something.

What I am doing (quite often) is doing a shift-printscreen, pasting into Paint, cropping a portion to clipboard, and pasting that portion back into Paint again and printing. Every time I do this, I have to go into Page Setup and change these settings to get it to print the way I want. Once I print, I simply exit out - never have a need to save the file. If I leave Paint open, it retains these settings as long as I don't exit out - but I do close the app most of the time as I often have upwards of 15-20 windows open and I try to keep my taskbar as uncluttered as possible so I can tell which tab is for what window. I already have my taskbar double height to aid in this.

Ideally, I'd like to find an app that would allow me to, upon triggering it with say a control>?, to put a crosshair on the screen that I could drag a selection box around the portion of the screen that I need a print-out of, and send it directly to the printer. I've not been able to find anything that will do this though - but it would sure save me a lot of time over the course of a week or month.

Thanks again-
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)