AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A word or two to the wise. RE: Antivirus
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Ed Boysun
Posted 12/3/2009 11:27 (#948128 - in reply to #948082)
Subject: RE: LMAO

Agent Orange: Friendly fire that keeps on burning.

Hi Van, Actually I don't spend a lot of time dwelling on the Apple computer strategy. At the time, I thought it was interesting to watch the tipping point in the battle of the OS and hardware. Super bowl Apple ad in 84 seems to have been their un-doing and in the years following, they still have been unable to grasp what they did wrong.

Come the 1st of 2010, EEE Computers, Inc. is going to be disolved. Always self-financed this operation and thus needed to keep some reserves of cash around. When we disolve, the funds in the accounts are what the accountant calls 'previously taxed earnings' so they will come out tax free and be usable for anything I decide needs doing. It's been a good 30 year run but I think it's time to do something different -- couple things need doing in my machine shop and maybe some driving around and visiting other places will fit in there too.

Sounds like you made it down a ways into the heart of Dixie. Sure hope you didn't mention the recent unpleasantries with the rebs, while you were there. I still remember the post you made a long time ago, on Gorden's Combine site. Kinda touched a nerve there. Laughing

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)