AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fed up with Verizon Service
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Red Dawn
Posted 10/25/2018 17:29 (#7064850)
Subject: Fed up with Verizon Service

Minnesota
My previous phone the iPhone 7 took a dive on me this week so I was in need of a new phone. So I went to the local Verizon store to upgrade and what I thought an hour tops should take turned into a 2-3 hour ordeal. There are 3 lines on our account and I happened to not be a "Manager" so I couldn't even buy the new phone without having one of the other 2 people on the account in the store with me! So we had to call into customer care to get me access to the account but than they had so many different PIN code that we needed in order to get me approved to buy the new phone. So all in all I am just fed up with the way Verizon treats their customers when they want simple service, but I do get it they have to be careful with everyone's identity so it doesn't get hacked or what not. Today though I was talking to a guy that has been using Cricket Wireless and had nothing but good things to say about them. He said that they have 5 smartphones with unlimited data plans along with unlimited talk and text for under $100 a month. That's a lot cheaper than our current contract because just my iPhone with unlimited data is around $130 a month. So I'm just wondering if anyone on here had used Cricket Wireless and have this same experience. Sorry for the long post but when it comes to cell phones I have zero to little patience because it seems your are always getting the short straw.

Thanks for any replies!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)