AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

One good thing about all the tariff talk.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Luckyfarmer
Posted 7/8/2018 11:39 (#6856964 - in reply to #6856867)
Subject: RE: One good thing about all the tariff talk.

Central South Dakota
That nazi, facism crap lefty's like to throw out at anyone you disagree with is getting so god damn old. Lefty's are acting like a bunch of spoiled children that want to take their ball and go home because they didn't get the trophy this time. Nazi, Nazi,Nazi, Facist, facist facist, racist, racist, racist. 1/2 of this country is not jew killing, fascist,closet racists. People that spew that crap need to pull their head out of a certain orifice and shut the hell up.

The left can't have a single conversation about policy differences without throwing out the race, nazi, or facist card. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Now I'll probably get me hands slapped because this turned into a TTP thread in market talk , but it needed to be said. Now I'll go back to being a good boy and my market talk response is below.

The problem the rest of the world and the left in this country is having with Trump is the fact that he will actually look out for American interests. The whole globalist agenda was built on the idea that we don't need to bring the rest of the world up to America's standards, but that America needs to be drug down to the status of less fortunate parts of the world while being pilfered or her wealth, raped up the tailpipe at every turn through currency manipulation, intellectual property theft, patent infringements, foreign aid abuses, infringement of our sovereign borders, etc.

Now someone like Trump comes along and says we aren't going to let you use and abuse us anymore and the American people are not going to keep eating the world's crap sandwich and they don't know how to handle it because they have been getting their way for so long. Of course the rest of the world will piss and moan, but if we don't stand up for ourselves at some point, we will just keep getting abused.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)