AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Acid Reflux fix
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Posted 5/15/2018 07:08 (#6761157 - in reply to #6761045)
Subject: RE: Acid Reflux fix

elm@tree - 5/15/2018 04:58

I had it so bad 30 years ago I couldn't eat much or even drink water without real pain. I lost over 30lbs (which I did not need to lose) before I was diagnosed with acid reflux and GERD. The stomach produces too much acid. The excess acid also caused IBD. I have learned what foods cause me problems but also have to take 1 pantoprazole per day, sometimes 2. I have not skipped a day in those 30 years. It took me 10 years to gain those 30 lbs back. I have not heard of proton inhibiters causing serious side affects, but even if there are, I would trade that for the relief I have had for the past 30 years. By the way I would take the scope over barium enemas any day!
So I guess what I am saying is that if you can control your symptoms without prescription meds,great but some people reading this might really need them.

Actually quite the opposite. Body doesn't produce enough digestive acids. The gurd is actually lactic acid not digestive acids. Essentially your food is not digesting and rotting. Adding the digestive enzymes back in returns your gut to your teenage years. Happy another day with no reflux pills and no reflux.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)