AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Market to Market
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 10/8/2016 19:12 (#5571047 - in reply to #5570977)
Subject: RE: Market to Market

Buxton ND
Well Tom wasn't bearish wheat ! ! ! Maybe he wants to bring beer/bow-tie to the party to join in.
If my hunch is right, I'm gonna buy some ZW for a WTF.
Beans, my thoughts have not changed. Tom's comment on August weather pretty much sums up bean yields.
Corn, can't say I'm too excited with the weeks close, fund money been ho hum either way for a good 6 weeks.
Both we're probably 35% harvested maybe pushing 40, first bushels to town would be better then the last if its not gonna fit in the bins. Reports on Wednesday I believe and what do producers do when their scare of price action into a report ?

Hogs look full bear mood, nearly every long spec trader is having their donkey's handed to then on margin calls.THEN, their double long they keep adding to losing long positions, I do not see this ending well. I wanna get friendly cattle but have this dammed old sow nipping at my heel. With a cheap chicken peeking at the other. Seeing signs in the meat coolers retailers are having troubles moving beef. That 8.50 corn hurt demand,,,,, just like $170 fats have.....
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)