AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Arthritis medication for knees
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

don@nebr
Posted 9/13/2015 11:21 (#4786546 - in reply to #4782867)
Subject: RE: Arthritis medication for knees

Mrs B---The BRAND made the difference,,,trust me,,, acid test is to stop cold turkey a few days and all symptoms roar back.

Second the use of osteo bi-flex,,,what do you have to lose???. NEVER heard of anyone saying it didnt work for them

My thumbs wont even stay in their socket joint without it,,,hands ,,all joints,,have ZERO cartilage,all bone on bone and full of cysts where cartilage supposed to be. And the doctor shook his head when I explained the pain there,,,HE said nothing in there to hurt like that,,,sure doc,I must be dreaming it. Fast forward to ortho doc who took an x-ray,,,his jaw was on the floor for 10-15 minutes,,,never saw a doc stare at an x-ray that long. His response was which day do you wish to be declared disabled??? (I replied the day I have to tie my shoes with my teeth) and that was 20 years ago...

TRY osteo bi flex,,,and other stuff helps with pain and arthritis issues also. I found for me taking 2 Citrical and a couple good triple magnesium from CVC to be very effective for "ME",,,your mileage may vary

Edited by don@nebr 9/13/2015 11:25
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)