AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 8/30/15*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 8/31/2015 08:41 (#4762409 - in reply to #4762379)
Subject: RE: *****Weigh Ins For 8/30/15*****

Thanks Joyce. I was also a Weight Watcher girl, for years. Paying that money every week and yes I did learn something, but after a year they keep repeating the same old thing. Basically you have to find what works for you and you can do that by reading online and trying different things that might appeal to your lifestyle. I use to do some really stupid things when I was going to WW because of having to weigh in, in front of the leader and I would starve myself and use laxatives and that was just stupid. This group, I hope there isn't the pressure of "having to weigh in" even though we do, if you have a bad week, it is ok and we are here for you to help you get back on track and seeing you don't have to pay the big bucks it doesn't matter if it takes a year or more to lose the weight you want to lose. I know my sister goes to WW and she misses at least half of her meetings and she still has to pay the money. Not here, free. Maybe I don't preach a certain way to do it, but I figure everyone is different and we are just here to support. Have a great week Joyce.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)