AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 8/30/15*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 8/30/2015 07:59 (#4760484)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 8/30/15*****

Good Sunday Morning, wow, last weigh in for August. September is within reach. Where did the summer go. Most of you, your kids, or grandkids are all back in school, or will be soon. Hard for them to get back into their school routine. Some of you have kids that follow you like puppy dogs and you will miss that. Dave and I have been so busy we haven't been able to have our grandson here as much as we like. With me packing up my mom's house, it just isn't working out.

So, we had 1.75 inches of rain Friday into Saturday, nice, nice rain, but wish it would have come earlier. But nothing we can do about it. Just like rain, weight loss seems to come when it wants to, or when the stars align and there is a full moon. Oh wait, I guess it is really how hard we work at it. Wish it was easier. It takes time and we have that, we keep working at it week after week. We stumble and fall, then we get back up and keep reading the posts in here and there is usually someone that has had a good week that can spur you on to get back going on eating healthy. If you have a garden or have access to a farmer's market, there are plenty of good fruits and veggies around to grab them instead of a candy bar. It takes planning. Mindless eating is what gets a lot of us.

Been busy packing at my mom's place. Lots and lots of trips up and down her steps, mowing her lawn and that helped me lose 1.2 pounds this week. Not easy as mom always has goodies at her house and at 91 she needs to take a break because it tires her out looking through all her stuff and let me tell you, nothing gets packed or thrown away unless she ok's it. Dave, not understanding what is going on with him. He has been working so hard and he had another gain of 1.2 pounds. He has been having to go to Menards about every day, maybe I should look if there are candy bars on that receipt. He hasn't been over indulging at home , but we did go out for a fish fry on Friday.

I hope you all had a good week. I won't be responding until later today as I am going to mom's again. Have a great week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)