AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Magnum Accuguide Problem
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

torn
Posted 6/29/2015 16:03 (#4652653 - in reply to #4652625)
Subject: RE: Magnum Accuguide Problem

roaming
AFSGUY33 - 6/29/2015 14:40

I have a few customers having the magnum "weave" or "wiggle" issues. I have calibrated there machines repeatedly with little success. I have followed all of the calibration instructions as far as I know. Sensor, Deadzone, P-gain, and Roll. The units are on the latest and greatest software. Both units have planted fields that look great but there are others that have unexceptable wiggles. I have adjusted D-gain for "soft soil" conditions but this does not seem to help. One reoccuring symptom is the deadzone values are about 5-6 digits off... What do I need to look into? Is the steering pot centered voltage have to be 2.75? Could I have a problem in the autoguidance valve itself on multiple units? If this is a software issue from CNH why aren't my other units acting the same??... TIA!

What models? What axles? What is the "latest and greatest"? Are you seeing "fast wiggles" or "slow wiggles"? i.e. a fast back-and-forth or a slow weave? what GPS correction are you using on each? 2.72 is ideal for the center voltage, but it's not critical.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)