AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Magnum Accuguide Problem
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

AFSGUY33
Posted 6/29/2015 16:22 (#4652685 - in reply to #4652653)
Subject: RE: Magnum Accuguide Problem

2 are Magnum 275's, 1 Magnum 315. All Fixed axles. One 275 is running V30.1 pro 700, 3.15 receiver, 3.97 Nav., One 275 is running the latest V28 in the Pro 700, the receiver version prior to 3.15 (not sure what that is from lack of experience) , and 3.95 on Nav. I'm not sure of versions on the 315 but i do know those are not latest and greatest.. All are on RTK. I have ran different sources (our private network switching between multiple cell based towers, as well as digifarm service). In the case of all the tractors they seem to run absolutely fine with very minimal nose hunt when they are calibrated with no implement attached. While riding with the customers this spring with an actual planter attached they seem to be running straight for about 50-100 feet, (sometimes even further than this) and then kinda make a quick correction one way and then come back on. All the while you watch your cross track get as high as 3 inches and then come back on and run about 50-100 feet then repeat that process. This process would seem to me as a slow-weave but translates to a dramatic looking jitter in the rows because of the planter...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)