AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

For Heavens sake Chimel.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Chimel
Posted 7/27/2014 22:40 (#3989313 - in reply to #3988782)
Subject: RE: For Heavens sake Chimel.

Mark (EC,IN) - 7/27/2014 17:16
I can't think of any thing he ever said I agreed with.

What's so wrong with the recipes I posted that you don't "agree" with them? Have you even tried them? ;)

The stuff I post is either sharing my personal experience or things I read about or learned from objective and non-controversial sources. I don't have to agree with you on climate change, religion, etc. or even your personal farming experience, but I will believe it is your personal experience and it works for you, at your location and time. Any proselyte who tries to convince others of their own truth will most likely be lying, but I don't try to convince anybody, I don't lie willingly, and I try to avoid lying unwillingly by sticking to objective sources. You seem to be confusing agreeing and lying.

For my personal information, what kind of matter don't you agree with? That reducing red meat consumption a bit is better for your health if you eat too much of it? That GMOs are OK? That organics is a valid farming option that has its place in agriculture?

But, he never came across as someone crazy enough to starve himself to death

You are half wrong there, I am crazy enough, just not to starve myself to death. I still don't understand what happened over the past 2 weeks, how come I lost 19 pounds, that kind of scared me too, as y'all noticed, but I gather it's probably what made me so weak at the end of the week that I panicked and had to reach out to my family. I can assure you that in my state of mind, telling lies was not remotely in my thoughts, and I felt that I owned and respected NAT enough that I had to tell what truly happened. I would make millions of dollars out of Hollywood and not starve if I could come up with such stories from my wild imagination. ;)

I still feel that losing 100 pounds was a worthy goal, not just for the weight loss itself, but the past 2 weeks acted as a warning signal and a trigger to take ownership of my personal life and start changes which I have a hunch will be even more important and will involve actual farming, so maybe I won't pester you with old memories or scholarly stuff anymore...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)