AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

For Heavens sake Chimel.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Mark (EC,IN)
Posted 7/27/2014 23:13 (#3989371 - in reply to #3989313)
Subject: RE: For Heavens sake Chimel.

Schlegel Farms, Hagerstown Indiana
Chimel - 7/27/2014 22:40
What's so wrong with the recipes I posted that you don't "agree" with them? Have you even tried them? ;)

I've never seen any recipes, I tend to leave the cooking to the wife.

I read about or learned from objective and non-controversial sources. I don't have to agree with you on climate change, religion, etc. or even your personal farming experience,.

That is pretty much what I said, I think most of your sources are very controversial..........basically I haven't agreed with any of them.

For my personal information, what kind of matter don't you agree with? That reducing red meat consumption a bit is better for your health if you eat too much of it? That GMOs are OK? That organics is a valid farming option that has its place in agriculture?

Yes I disagree with your red meat assessment....it sounds like you are starving on a diet of bean sprouts or something.....go eat a steak, you will feel better. Think about it.....why do we have all these ripping and tearing teeth if we aren't suppose to eat meat?

OK.....now I guess I'm wrong.......we agree, that GMO's are alright, and the organic is OK for a specialty market.......BUT.........we can't feed the world with it.

I still feel that losing 100 pounds was a worthy goal, not just for the weight loss itself, but the past 2 weeks acted as a warning signal and a trigger to take ownership of my personal life and start changes which I have a hunch will be even more important and will involve actual farming, so maybe I won't pester you with old memories or scholarly stuff anymore...

If you were terribly over weight, I agree loosing 100# is a good thing (it's funny, but I always pictured you as a very small french fellow)...anyway....it sounds like you have been dieting to hard and to fast, and your health could suffer. SO again, I'm going to say GO EAT A DAMN BIG STEAK>>>>YOU WILL FEEL BETTER. If I had lived on bean sprouts for several months..................I'd be depressed also. Go eat a meal that had parents at one time!!!!

What ever you do...............good luck.

Edited by Mark (EC,IN) 7/27/2014 23:15
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)