AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Are users set to abandon Android?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

McCartman
Posted 10/1/2011 22:11 (#1986987 - in reply to #1986894)
Subject: Re: Are users set to abandon Android?

torn - You're dodging the point. You just said that an Android user that needs more than 16GB will have to pay the equivalent of the same capacity iPhone (paraphrasing). When it's pointed out that that is not true, you conveniently change the subject and start talking about how many people actually need to do that. 

You're right. Happy?  ;) But as long as we're discussing this, take a look at this. The Droid Bionic, one of Android's latest and greatest - they have the price cranked all the way up to $300 with a 2 yr contract and guess what - it comes with only 16 GB of storage. Need 32 GB? Add another $40. They must be pretty proud of that phone!  :)

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneDetail&selectedPhoneId=5716

torn - So if I'm one of the "not too many" who have a large music library AND - the NERVE! - I actually want to have access to my entire library, I can't do it with the phone that arguably offers one of the (if not THE) most integrated and user-friendly music-listening experiences on the market. Sign me up.

I used music as an example. There are three things that typically use up most of the storage space - music, video, and pictures. Any one of them are very easy to limit how much or little gets synced over. So go right ahead Mr. Bandman and put your whole library on it - but just limit your picture library or movies.  :)

Edited by McCartman 10/1/2011 22:12
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)