AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sears Rant
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Longfellow
Posted 10/22/2016 13:31 (#5594516)
Subject: Sears Rant

Christian Co. Illinois
Have had it with Sears!! Washing machine broke down on 9-24,called Sears where we have bought every appliance in our house. Got ahold of a lady from New Dheli who I could not understand and was finally able to schedule a repair visit for 10-3. Sears home service arrived and said he needed to order part that would be shipped directly to us and he would be back on 10-11 to fix. Of course we had to pay for the service call and part on the spot that day.Different repairman showed up on the 11th and said first guy ordered wrong part. He told us he would order right part and be back on 10-19. This was the second time wife had to take off work because I was in the field. On the 19th original repairman arrived and admitted he order the wrong part originally and proceeded to open package with "correct" part in it and laughed because it too was wrong part. This time I was the one at home and I lost it. Demanded full refund and told him we were done with Sears. He didn't see to care and said we would be refunded for parts but not service call. Made several phone calls to Sears and was told no refunds on service calls no matter what. We just bought a new washer from a smaller dealer with a good reputation and will never darken the doors at a Sears store again. Sorry for the long rant
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)