AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

****Weigh Ins For 10/16/16*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 10/16/2016 07:55 (#5583688)
Subject: ****Weigh Ins For 10/16/16*****

Good Sunday Morning, tired here, had to stay up and watch the WI Badgers lose in overtime to Ohio State. The Badgers sure gave the #2 ranked team a run for the money. Oh well, guess my day is still the same.

Our guys got done with the corn harvest. The sand ground over produced so that they even had to haul corn to town. We normally have to buy corn for the cows, but this year it looks good. Still have soybeans to harvest yet. I hope your harvest is going well.

I did a couple things I hadn't done since before surgery. I cleaned the house, and I got on the lawn mower and mowed the lawn. I think Dave was actually sad that I mowed as he didn't mind taking that over. It didn't hurt that we bought a new mower this year. I was a little stiff when I was mowing, but it only takes about 45 minutes to do what I do, so I was ok.

Dave and I are both going to physical therapy. Some days we can even go at the same time. The therapist goes back and forth between us. I was doing something on my own, when I turned around to see what Dave was doing. He was laying face down on the table and the therapist was up on the table kneeling and pushing on his upper back trying to loosen some very tight muscles. It looked funny. There is where I wish I had my phone. The therapy is helping Dave too. Tomorrow he sees the doctor to get the results of the MRI. Hoping everything is ok with his spine.

Now onto weighing in. How did your week go? Dave is doing really well lately. After his 4 pound weight loss last week, he was afraid to get on the scale, but he lose another 1.2 pounds. He did better then me, I only lost .2. Something, but not enough. I hope you had a good week.

Have a good week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)