AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Leader nudge option ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

PowerUser
Posted 8/28/2015 13:48 (#4757918)
Subject: Ag Leader nudge option ?

Home
Hi,

can someone explain me exactly what does nudge do ? As I have understood it moves AB lines paralelly left or right. So, if I make AB line and then after 3 passes see that I shuold be 20cm on the right, I nudge it for 20 cm and now I am going in good line. Did this nudge move original AB line, all AB lines or only the one that I am driving atm ? Also, that precision for WAAS or any other signal pass-to-pass is the measure for PARALELL accuracy, so on WAAS it will miss by 20 cm but paralelly, all AB lines are 100% parallel ?

Or better said, if I plant or do something on WAAS, after 20 passes I see that my next line has moved, I nudge the AB line how much I need and then I can expect it to be ok next 20 passes, not the next one ? I just want to use WAAS for some planting with OnTrac 2+, I know it is not meant to plant but I dont need better precision and everything is flat with no obstacles or woods round me.

Does it then save this new AB line which I told him that he missed or not ? If I nudge him 20cm all next passes will allign with this moved AB line ?

Edited by PowerUser 8/28/2015 14:05
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)