AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Leader nudge option ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

jd8560
Posted 8/28/2015 17:59 (#4758225 - in reply to #4757918)
Subject: RE: Ag Leader nudge option ?

Pipestone MN
PowerUser - 8/28/2015 12:48

Hi,

can someone explain me exactly what does nudge do ? As I have understood it moves AB lines paralelly left or right. So, if I make AB line and then after 3 passes see that I shuold be 20cm on the right, I nudge it for 20 cm and now I am going in good line. Did this nudge move original AB line, all AB lines or only the one that I am driving atm ? Also, that precision for WAAS or any other signal pass-to-pass is the measure for PARALELL accuracy, so on WAAS it will miss by 20 cm but paralelly, all AB lines are 100% parallel ?

Or better said, if I plant or do something on WAAS, after 20 passes I see that my next line has moved, I nudge the AB line how much I need and then I can expect it to be ok next 20 passes, not the next one ? I just want to use WAAS for some planting with OnTrac 2+, I know it is not meant to plant but I dont need better precision and everything is flat with no obstacles or woods round me.

Does it then save this new AB line which I told him that he missed or not ? If I nudge him 20cm all next passes will allign with this moved AB line ?

If you nudge, it moves all the lines in the field. It does not save it as another new line in less you remark your A line under the wrench. Next pass may be right on, maybe not. Will probably be randomly offline some of the time, just like it was up to that point. May have to nudge back to where you were on the next pass even.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)