AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Please direct me on a decent discbine
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

sodbuster35
Posted 8/27/2015 06:40 (#4755529)
Subject: Please direct me on a decent discbine

WC Illinois/SE Iowa
I currently have a New Idea 3pt disc mower which is ok and gets the job done but it is a bear to hook up to sometimes and it is the only piece of equipment that I can't move from place to place with a truck if necessary and driving my one tractor back and forth gets old (most of my hay ground is around 10 miles from home). I am looking to expand my custom business so I would obviously like a reliable discbine, but I also have a smaller budget right now, so newer machines are out of the question.

I have been looking towards NH, but am up for suggestions. We have a good NH dealer and AGCO dealer very close as well as JD, but I would like to shy away from that as I don't really want to spend my budget on green paint. I have been looking at Tractor House, but I don't know model numbers very well and am tired of clicking on models and they not end up being a discbine.

My mower has a 10ft cut and I'd like to stay roughly in that size. If anyone can lead me in the direction of model numbers that I should look at, I'd appreciate it.

TIA
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)