AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Justin work boot sizing
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

AR Plowboy
Posted 7/27/2015 18:24 (#4702794)
Subject: Justin work boot sizing

East Central Arkansas

I just purchased a pair of Justin 8" style 762 lace up boots. I have worn a size 8.5 D or medium for years and that is what I ended up getting. The lady at the shoe store measured my foot and said that was the size I needed. I did try on a EE but it felt to loose. I wore these boots Sunday to church for a couple of hours and even just sitting they felt tight and I took them off as soon as I got home. They actually felt pretty good for new boots at the shoe store and I walked around there for a good bit before buying them. I tried the hardball stuffed in them and also a shoe stretcher. I put them on this evening and did a short 1/4 mile walk and have been sitting in the house with them on. I think they are some better but I don't know that I want a boot as tight as this one feels. My question is if I go to a 9 and stay in a D will it be wider than the 8.5? I know it will be a little longer but think in this boot it could be some longer and not be a problem. Before I went to this store location I was at another of there locations that was strictly Red Wing and I think the salesman there said something about I might would need a 9 but they didn't have any of the style I wanted in my size.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)