AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What would you do? (Sidedressing error)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

4450deereman
Posted 7/8/2015 21:19 (#4668963)
Subject: What would you do? (Sidedressing error)

I received a phone call from co-op that they noticed they had made a mistake. They didn't realize my whole field (from the computer) was corn (50 acre field). They sent the sidedress rig out to spread 300 lbs of urea and some zinc and boron. So now half of my field looks ok but the other half looks like complete crap. I had wondered why I couldn't see any run over corn in the headlands but noticed out where they did spread there was some burn so figured they hit it all. This was the second time they ended up screwing my order up this year. First time they sent out a wagon full of 9-11-23-6 vs what I stated multiple times 9-23-30. He said he was going to make it right but never said what he could do. It has been 3 weeks since they sideressed the last field so the yield will not equal out and with this last 3 inch rain they won't be in the fields for a couple days.

What would make it right? (I buy everything from them seed, spray, and fert. and they are the better of the two co-ops in the area)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)