AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Massey Ferguson 1130 Hydraulic problems
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Massey 1130
Posted 5/15/2021 13:45 (#9006509)
Subject: Massey Ferguson 1130 Hydraulic problems

Hello, I own a 1967 Massey Ferguson 1130. I drove him only 30 hours and give me a lot of trubble. On one day i would lift up my 3 point, in that moment my whole hydraulic quit working complete no steering and no brakes multipower and pto are working. I checked the charging pump, it looked ok to me. Put new o rings and seals around it and put it back in, nothing changed. I adjusted the sensing line pressure to 95 psi.I started to turn the quick recovery back and forth and I got straight my pressure back. It worked around 4 weeks last fall. one day When it was worming up idiling it sound a little bit different and my 3 point quit working, steering and brakes are working. i try to find the problem.I started to check the radial pump, put new o rings in it and got the quick recovery and meetering valve out. The main relief valve is new and holds. I put a flow meter on the pump with no pressure I got around 10 gallon a minute without pressure. When i start to Built pressure up the flow drops until I got to 0 flow at around 900 psi. What I do not understand is that when I put the lever for the 3point in up position before I start the tractor and start then the tractor it works fine and raise for only that one time. I hope someone can help me I don’t know what I over see.

Best regards from Germany
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)