AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New Holland T8050 won’t Autosteer to the right
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

welder6013
Posted 4/4/2021 08:52 (#8933128)
Subject: New Holland T8050 won’t Autosteer to the right

Trivoli, Illinois
I posted this question in the machinery section but decided I better post it here too since it is precision related. Yesterday I was strip tilling with our New Holland T8050 and all of the sudden it would not auto steer to the right to stay on its guidance line. It will auto steer to the left fine. We are using a agleader steer command controller with a incommand 1200 monitor and 6500 receiver on rtk.

I went into the steer command menu and told it to manually steer left and it did but it would not steer right all the time. If I would let it sit for a while it would steer right for a bit then quit again. I checked the indicator lights on the steer command box and when I tell it to manually steer left or right the corresponding light for left or right on the steer command flashes green.

I also checked the wheel angle sensor on the front axle and the steering value progressively changes as I go from straight to full left turn and full right turn.

Has anyone had one of the electrical solenoids go bad on the hydraulic steering valve that could cause my issue. Anyone have some ideas of what could be my issue. Thank you and Happy Easter.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)