AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Gen 4 and Raven Rate Controller Rx
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

RobCam
Posted 12/8/2020 09:16 (#8654136)
Subject: Gen 4 and Raven Rate Controller Rx

Has anyone successfully run a prescription with a Raven Rate Controller on a Gen 4 4600 V2 display? A customer of mine has 8R tractors with 4600 displays on 20-2 software. They have a lime spreader with a Raven Rate Controller on software version 3.0.4.6. I find it odd there is no rx rate selection on the Raven ISO but the customer said they ran it that way on their GS3 2630 last year with no issues. The problem we are having is the Gen 4 doesn't seem to realize the Raven is capable of running a prescription. On the Setup page under Work Summary, it only gives the option for a product but no rate information so we can't choose an rx file. Deere said it's because the older Raven rate controller is not AEF ISOBUS. Talking with the local Raven dealer he said there is a software update available but not sure that will do it. Also the option of going to the new Raven controller but he's not certain that will work either although I would think it should since that's the same controller Deere was turning into the Rate Controller 2000. Just wondering if anyone out there has an older Raven controller running rx on a Gen 4 or knows what we need to get to make it work? Thank you
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)