I planted forage sorghum in early July in 30 inch rows with the intention of chopping with corn head in October. I’m in an area that received an inch of rain from late June through August. The sorghum germinated good but only got about knee high. We have had 3” of rain in last 10 days. Suppose to be in the high 70’s this week and then normal fall weather for central Wisconsin. What is my best option going forward to get something out of this. Wait until it freezes and cut with a discbine and then chop after it wilts? Will it grow much with highs in the 60’s? First time trying forage sorghum after peas and oats. Thanks.