AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What's the deal with refrigerators
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

TJH
Posted 7/26/2020 15:27 (#8397439)
Subject: What's the deal with refrigerators

NEIA
Decided to sell a fridge we had in a garage that we haven't used in 3 years. Been watching FB Marketplace to see where I should price it. They don't stay listed very long. Put ours on Saturday at 11:30. By 12:30 had 12 people that wanted it. One said he would take it and be here Sunday. Told them been down that road before and then a no show. One guy who was about the 8th one said he would take it and give me $25 more than I was asking and would be here in 2 hours. Ok you win. He was here in an 1 1/2 hours. I listed it for $175 thinking maybe get 150. Sold it for 200. Guess I should have listed it for 500. You do get all kinds of winners. One guy that tried to get me to sell it for 125 another gal was crying that she had 8 kids and needed a refrigerator. It was a nice side by side Amana that was 16 years old. Anyhow did they quit making refrigerators? Why such a demand for used ones? Wife of the guy said she had been trying to get one for 2 weeks and they were always gone. This was for her son that was moving into his own place.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)