AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (142) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Buy Tyson stock ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format
t rock
Posted 3/26/2020 08:34 (#8139804)
Subject: Buy Tyson stock ?

Tablerock Ranch eastern Wa
With what ? "this is not directed at Garvo" read down the page on how we whine about everything ? I don't try and put everyone in one box, but others come on here and tell me tuff **it, that my eighteen months worth of work was for a loss and the 80 to 100 k that could have made payroll for two to three local families i provide jobs for is just poor planning or a bad break ? give me a break ! everybody has 20 20 hindsight and when this is over i would have been able to hold cattle a few more weeks and not bled as much but at the epicenter of the onset of this thing in Wa all indications were a plant shutdown and broken contract. Every year on here i read of guys watching there livelihood wash down a river in huge floods or lose a crop another way and my heart goes out, but bleed this way and your a pussy or just a bad business man, I watch my neighbors stay in business year after year with the help of subsidized crop insurance and i will be the odd man out and say i am glad they had a way to keep farming while prices were low and the gov was using there crops as bargaining chips in trade agreements ! and i will take whatever the gov sends our way in the form of welfare so they can insure the American peoples food supply is not held hostage at the next pandemic due to outsourcing to Brazil or wherever like our medicine could be now. I will take it if it comes and if it does i will still give up equity or whatever it takes to keep going. I don't judge on here when i hear of smaller operations with six or eight head or whatever, but if you don't make you friggen living this way shut the heck up and don't judge if you don't wear the boots !
99 % of us will take the money even though we would far rather have a fair system and never get another dollar from the feds and the other 1% will lie about sending it back or never had a check sent to them because their posers !
As for Tyson stock don't care how much money i could make it wouldn't even make TP here as they are out to cut my throat !

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)