AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Frost-Free Yard Hydrants - Stop Digging Them Up
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

YardHydrantMadeEasy
Posted 11/27/2019 10:29 (#7871686)
Subject: Frost-Free Yard Hydrants - Stop Digging Them Up

Hello, all. I am with a family business in Salem, IL that makes a great patented sleeve system for frost-free yard hydrants. Once installed, you can remove the hydrant any time for service/replacement without digging. We have sold these all over the US for 10 years with excellent customer satisfaction. We are still a small company and need some help getting the word out to folks who use frost-free hydrants around their farms or ranches.

I am sure that once you try the Yard Hydrant Made Easy™ you will immediately see the myriad of benefits and features that it offers.

We have several different models depending on your needs. All models feature a preinstalled, aligned, and leak-tested pitless adapter, which allows the hydrant to be slid out of the sleeve with no underground threaded joints to make. You can get the YHME with or without a backflow preventer. You can also get it in either a telescoping sleeve model or (to save some money) a kit version where you simply glue in your own PVC sleeve. 

Visit mitimfg.com to learn more.

You may also give me (Eric) a call directly at 618-740-0074.

(Yard Hydrant Made Easy Barn Door Grey Gallery (full).jpg)

(Yard Hydrant Made Easy Banner Farm (full).jpg)

(Yard Hydrant Made Easy™ - Pitless Master 3x4 101 w-text (full).jpg)

(Yard Hydrant Made Easy™ - Pitless Master 3x4 303 w-text b (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Yard Hydrant Made Easy Barn Door Grey Gallery (full).jpg (193KB - 59 downloads)
Attachments Yard Hydrant Made Easy Banner Farm (full).jpg (95KB - 23 downloads)
Attachments Yard Hydrant Made Easy™ - Pitless Master 3x4 101 w-text (full).jpg (57KB - 85 downloads)
Attachments Yard Hydrant Made Easy™ - Pitless Master 3x4 303 w-text b (full).jpg (76KB - 87 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)