AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kubota M7 U.pdate.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Lauritsenag
Posted 6/24/2019 20:46 (#7579891)
Subject: Kubota M7 U.pdate.

Thought I would take a couple minutes to update everyone on my Kubota after I had used it on the planter and baler. I traded in a very high hour Case IH 7120 which only got used on the grain cart and anhydrous applicator. I previously pulled my 12 row planter and big round baler with my NH 6050. On the planter the M7 was fantastic. Used the economy pto setting for my air pump (White Agco planter).Engine ran at 1600 rpms. Set the headland management to control the planter, marker functions. Basically used three buttons on the console, one controlled planter, marker down, another to lift planter, markers. Cruise control button to set planting speed (5.5 mph), disengage on the end rows, used to foot pedal for speed control on end row turns. Flat bottom ground average 3.5 gl per hour, overall in my rolling hills averaged 4.2 gl per hour for fuel use. On my NH Rb560 baler I use the economy pto speed also, use the cruise set at 6.5 to 7mph when baling. If I go though a ditch, rough spot, I use the foot pedal to control speed. The 32 mph road speed is sweet when traveling with the baler. I think Ive stated before that using the CVT tranny takes some getting used to, but the more I run it, the more I like it!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)