AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Enlist (or E3) soybeans and Xtend soybeans - Don’t mistake them for one and another
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

GrainTrader
Posted 2/23/2019 17:05 (#7339572)
Subject: Enlist (or E3) soybeans and Xtend soybeans - Don’t mistake them for one and another

20 Miles West of Indianapolis Indiana
Felt compelled to post this to make sure any muddy or misinformed waters were as clear as possible. Talked to a gentleman the other day whose excitement for Enlist Soybeans rivaled my own. As we talked he said what he’s most excited about was not worrying if his neighbors spraying Xtendimax would kill his soys. I had to stop for a minute and explain to him that wasn’t the case. (Also didn’t want him to think he wouldn’t kill his neighbors beans if he sprayed Enlist Duo or Xtendimax on his own)

I just wanted to pass this along to some to help educate or to potentially encourage you to keep in communication with neighbors on technology used or not used on your farms, especially as now we have 2 new tools to the tool box in E3 and LLGT27. A quick conversation on what’s used or not may stop a big problem from accidentally happening.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)