AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Repair problem with F350 ABS
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

rowcropper
Posted 5/19/2018 09:32 (#6767787)
Subject: Repair problem with F350 ABS

SC
Looking for advice to help repair. 2016 F350 cab and chassis with a flatbed. 6.2 gas engine with automatic tran. and 4WD, 51,000 miles on odometer. Riding down the road and the ABS and traction control warning lights come on. Later the red Brake light comes on. Sometimes the speedometer goes to 0 and then comes back to 55 or whatever speed i'm running. Sometimes the speedometer is fine but the odometer quits counting miles.
I took it back to the dealer that sold it new and they could not find the problem. They are no longer a Ford dealer but still have the tools and mechanics they had before. Took it to the authorised Ford dealer and they said it was probably the speed sensor and covered it as a warranty item. Did not fix it so will take it back Monday. The truck resets after being shut off and the problem does not reappear until you drive it 10 or 20 miles. This is the way the problem has always been and I suppose makes it harder to fix. Has been happening daily for about 3 weeks. Anybody have a clue to the problem?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)