AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Enough is enough update
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Blackbaldie
Posted 9/24/2017 16:02 (#6267580)
Subject: Enough is enough update

West Central Indiana
In my post down below I posted a picture of the carnage in the driveline of our chopper head and said one of our guys was on his way to MN to get a different head. When he got to Midwest Machinery Co in Princeton MN the head that was supposed to be "all rebuilt and field ready" turned out to need to be all rebuilt to be field ready. Of course the guy we talked to on the phone wasn't there and no one else knew anything about it. I guess they figured if he went that far he wouldn't leave without it. After a short conference call he headed east to the next place on the list in WI. The dealer in WI had 3 heads and he bought the best one. Its not as cherry as we had hoped but is way better than what we had. It needs new belts which they included however they didn't have all of them. The belts they didn't have on hand are coming air freight tomorrow. He got back at 2:30 am yesterday and we got it unloaded and on the machine later in the day. As soon as the belts are on we will get back at it should have about one full day left. Our guy was gone 35 hours and drove 1480 miles.

(Ed corn head.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Ed corn head.JPG (114KB - 62 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)