AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ontrac2 with Cultiva atc issues
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tr70
Posted 4/23/2017 12:33 (#5978206)
Subject: Ontrac2 with Cultiva atc issues

I've been running cultiva atc based systems for years -- I buy used ones to keep my stuff going, and keep a parts stock. I bought one last year with the ontrac2 software installed. Most of these units run the old ontrac1, and the 2 would be a really nice upgrade -- they did offer upgrades to run the "2". The one with the "2" software will steer my ontrac1, I just have to manually move the lever and hit start on the screen. I did pickup a used ontrac2 that I would like to make work, however it steers the MDU, but doesnt lock the clutch between the gear and motor, so when theres a steering wheel attached it does nothing. I am using the power cable from my ontrac1 to the ecu on the ontrac2, as the cable I got with it says "do not use with ATC" - so ag leader knows how to do it, but am waiting to hear from them. Is there something I'm missing I'm thinking I need to find the correct cable from the atc to ecu. I'd really like to make this work as they're cheap systems for what I use them for -- most are running rightrac which make them pretty accurate, and repeatable, but the original ontrac isnt very durable. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)