AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 10/2/16*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 10/2/2016 08:13 (#5559520)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 10/2/16*****

Good Sunday Morning. Turning the page on the calendar to October. Wishing Dave a very Happy 41st Anniversary today. We have to just laugh with me having knee replacement and then doing whatever I did to my ankle last week. So limping around the house, and then Dave is dealing with a spinal problem he dealt with four years ago. You know how I remind you guys about being careful. Well, he fell while doing something on the bagger. He fell flat on his back. Thought he was ok, but in the days following, he noticed some neck pain and less arm strength. So he sees the doctor tomorrow. So hard to believe it is 41 years ago. It takes work and understanding. But the benefits of having someone there for you far outweigh the little things that can bug you. So just work them out.

Our guys got the corn silage done finally yesterday. Dave was afraid it was going to be dry, but it was ok. I hope your harvest is going well. The wet weather around here has made it difficult, but finally getting something done.

Now onto the Sunday weigh ins. Dave and I had both had several good weeks in a row. But today the scale decided to go the other way. Dave gained 1.6 and after I had lost 10 pounds in 4 weeks, I gained .8. All the sitting around icing my ankle didn't help I guess.

I hope you had a good week. I know you all have been busy and not as many are reporting in now. I hope you take the time to weigh in and take care of yourselves. Have a good week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)