AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

GSI Watchdog login help
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Case IH Farmer 12
Posted 9/2/2016 21:47 (#5506086)
Subject: GSI Watchdog login help

Central IL
Trying to finish up preparing my dryer for fall and I cant seem to get logged into my dryer remotely. I can get to the login screen just fine but it does not accept my password. Also if I try to push recover password it asks for the system ID number. Well the only number I can find on the back of the Watchdog computer board matches the format the password recovery asks for. But, when I type in the number it still says login failed. What am I doing wrong? Sure I wont be able to get anyone at GSI until Tuesday. Its definitely not a life or death situation but it sure would be nice to have it working. TIA!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
CerealBeer
Posted 9/2/2016 22:55 (#5506203 - in reply to #5506086)
Subject: RE: GSI Watchdog login help

SWIN

Taken from the manual: "If you have forgotten the password, press the “Forgot Password” button shown in Figure 4A. This will bring up the screen shown in Figure 4. This screen will ask for the WatchDog board’s “MAC Address”. This sequence of numbers and letters (all capitals) can be found on a sticker located on the top of the WatchDog board.  Once the password has been reset, you may log in with the default password, which is simply default (all lower case), but immediately go to the setup menu and change the default password to something of your choice. Please record and place the new password information in a safe place."

Edited by CerealBeer 9/2/2016 22:56
BurkFarms
Posted 9/3/2016 06:20 (#5506364 - in reply to #5506203)

East Central Indiana
Good luck.
We put watchdog in 3 years ago with a new dryer. First year it worked flawless.
Last year I had the exact same scenario you are talking about.
It would not let us log in at all even with the correct password. My dealer spent HOURS at our dryer on he phone trying to get it working and never could. Ordered a new module and put it in on them and it wouldn't work either.
I was super stoked after the first year because it worked so well. I could check the dryer several times a night right from my phone laying in bed.
But 1 year is all she wrote.
slowcreek
Posted 9/3/2016 08:31 (#5506577 - in reply to #5506364)

Nebraska
Our has never worked when logged in it just flashes warning dryer has stopped and I know it's running cuz we are standing beside it.. Gsi dealer is very bad about having any training to fix these gsi guy from cooperate said we have a bad board and too have your dealer put in a new one that was 2 years ago dealer has never made time I guess
Case IH Farmer 12
Posted 9/3/2016 11:56 (#5506805 - in reply to #5506364)

Central IL
BurkFarms you have mail
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)