AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Need a wiring diagram for a JD4640
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

warrior-p
Posted 12/2/2013 10:04 (#3485470)
Subject: Need a wiring diagram for a JD4640

Wardview, LA
Please help - I need a wiring diagram (schematic showing the individual wires) for a JD4640 cab tractor. I am having trouble getting the lights to work. I wired two rear lights into the front lights last year to finish planting 125 acres of wheat. The lights worked fine with no issues until this summer they started flickering and turning off when going across the field. You could turn them off for a while and then turn back on and would work for a little while (apparent heat/relay issue). They have no quit working all together. I found one bad circuit breaker which corrected the blower issue I was having, but I can not get the lights to come on. I can run power from the circuit breaker to the lights and they all come on fine. I have confirmed the operation of all four 12V relays are operating and sending voltage out the corresponding wires when the switch is activated. If I knew what wires coming off the three relays under steering wheel went, I can easily troubleshoot and find the problem. I would also like to determine which circuit breaker runs the lights although they all have power going thru them. You help would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to email or text me.

[email protected]
318-347-2008

P.S> any suggestions would be appreciated.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)