AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Some things I saw on way too and from Minneapolis Minn, the last 4 days.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

ahay68979
Posted 11/18/2012 20:38 (#2704827)
Subject: Some things I saw on way too and from Minneapolis Minn, the last 4 days.

Saronville NE
Several things I saw on way to and from Minneapolis, Minn, this weekend, only saw 2 cornfields not picked, and on way home, both were getting picked, one was just on the north side of Owatana MN with a 3r head right along I35 and other was before Albert Lea, if I remember right. Then when just about home tonite, there was a quadtrack pulling a Orthman 1 tripper, right along I80, never seen a quad in our area before.

The one thing I did notice is if there is so much notill out there, I sure dont see it between IA and MN, at least 95% of the cornground was black, alot had fertilizer on allready and were alot of 4wds on NH3 bars going. Only thing untouched was bean ground, didnt see any cows on stalk fields till I got back home in our area. Saw lots of hog slurry getting hauled in NWIA though. Kinda intresting to get out and see different areas and things. But sure was good tonite to get home, and smell my cattle lots again, I missed that smell.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)