AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Question for Mvisto re: Flexcontrol
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

joe63johnston
Posted 9/21/2009 13:44 (#854777)
Subject: Question for Mvisto re: Flexcontrol

I am trying to find some documentation on the Flexcontrol II task controller. My dealer in not having much luck. They are going to get back to me if they find some info. I notice you have a good handle on the system from the following post

http://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=13480&mid=9132...

I realize this post is over two years old and things may have changed with the desktop software. I would like to do split section mapping and rate logging on a sprayer and maybe prescriptions. You mention in the above post this is possible. Where would I find documentation in regards to the file formats of the task controller log files. Also I would like to find documentation for the communications between the task controller and the flexcontrol. Is this done over CAN bus or RS232? Is there a operators and/or tech manual for the task controller? What software (SMS, Mapshots, etc.) have you found works best with the flexcontrol log files?

I agree with you that the Flexcontrol system is very powerful. Ahead of its time. You talk about deere with air cart and planter controllers. One gs1 will monitor both an air cart and a planter controller. If you can find enough room on the two pages you are given to see all the data from both. But you can only log either the air cart or planter with the mobile processor.

TIA
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)