AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

APMD Will Not Lock on The line.....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Dirtfarmer1000
Posted 6/10/2024 23:25 (#10770675)
Subject: APMD Will Not Lock on The line.....

Alberta
Hey all, I have a question. Running an APMD on a trimble RTK FM 1000 on a SP Case sprayer. I made up the patch cable to get rid of the IMD 600. All worked good for 2 years and the other day out of the blue, after I had made a turn, I went to hit my remote line lock button and got this message..." AP- Actuator is disconnected, not powered or disabled" I do have Power on 1 pin on the Round cable connector that connects to the APMD from the FM1000. Any other suggestions? Maybe my patch cable wire is disconnected. I am wondering what the message means by "Actuator" is that my motor drive? Maybe my Sam 200 is pooched, but the display does not say the APMD is missing, I only get the message when I go to lock on the line. There are no steering angle sensors on this installation nor an IMD 600. I have 2V for the remote lock button on the diagnostic screen when I hit my line lock button and it will not lock on with the touch screen either as I get the same message. I have checked the ESTOP switch and there is continuity and power through it. I am at a loss. any help appreciated. If anyone has the pinout for the Sam cable I would also appreciate it, if there is more than 1 power wire maybe there is a wire that is not making contact.

Edited by Dirtfarmer1000 6/11/2024 14:00
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)