AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Leader 6500
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

AKING21
Posted 4/25/2024 09:02 (#10717330)
Subject: Ag Leader 6500

NW Ohio
Last night we were setting up our tractors and making sure they were tracking correctly. Using a 6500 WAAS globe and a IC1200. The tractor had already been calibrated previously. When I set a AB Line to make sure the tractor would go down the same path, it showed me going right down the AB line but the tractor was tracking to the west 3-4" with each pass.. Each pass we would mark on the stones and I could not cross over the same spot.. I tried setting a couple different AB lines and got the same result.

So we switched the globe and put a 7000 WAAS on and it worked perfectly. Multiple passes and crossed over the same spot each time. Took the 6500 and put it on another tractor (that had the 7000 originally) and it tracked perfectly on that tractor right away. Multiple passes, crossing over the same spot

Just trying to understand what happened. Is it possible the 6500 linked to a lower signal satellite the first time and just unplugging it allowed it to re-link to something different? We have them set up that they Auto find rather than having a specific satellite set up.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)