AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Walk me through Deere Autopath & Data Sync
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

PlanterGuy99
Posted 11/18/2023 22:07 (#10487550)
Subject: Walk me through Deere Autopath & Data Sync

Hey everyone..

We have decided we are going to be running auto path this coming season. I understand what auto path is supposed to do and that is why we have chosen to run it next year

Heres the issue

my local dealer sucks no body they have is running any precision stuff short of basic gps. And they are the only dealer within 600 miles so I'm on my own which is fine we are used to this.

How do I go about setting this up?

Does the source path for auto path (Planting) need a boundary in operation centre before we go plant? Our operation centre doesn't really have boundary in them. And we do a lot of custom work (We have over 680 different field)

Can someone please explain to me like im a toddler how this is all going to work and what I need to do to make it work?

We are running 4G Modems, all Deere equipment, Starfire 7000 RTK receivers on tractors and planters.

Source operation will be planting, there we want to come in and spray herbicide, sidedress, spray fungicide, and drill in cover crops after harvest with the auto path. Ideally I want to use data sync to do this all automatically

TIA
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)