AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What’s your favorite Bible verses?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

IHC 1470
Posted 5/21/2022 01:10 (#9668703 - in reply to #9667840)
Subject: RE: What’s your favorite Bible verses?

Idaho

Cooperator - 5/20/2022 08:50
IHC 1470 - 5/20/2022 01:24

And how about the predictions made of future events. The events we are seeing unfold today. Pretty hard to make that up. Still waiting for someone to explain that away.

A little before my time, but I understand that the lead-up to WWII was said to be the fulfillment of of the apocalypse, with Hitler as the antichrist, and the armies of the east (Japan) and all. Of course that all started up again after the war with all different terms. This time the EU was the villain, and the antichrist was yet to appear. But here we are, 70 years later, and people are still trying to prove bible prophesy. I read The Late Great Planet Earth by Hal Lindsey in the seventies, and I never really saw it come true. Not much has changed 50 years later, really. People are still claiming that the book of revelations is coming true (yet again). I'm getting a bit tired of it.

So tell me what are your thoughts about Revelation11:8-10? Did the technology exist to pull that off when that book was written? Was it available 10 years ago? How about Elon Musk and his Starlink system. My understanding not quite completed but close and that he repositioned them for Ukraine. to have internet service. He plans on coverage for the Amazon jungles. Who knows what else he has planned with that system. I have not followed in real closely, but sure sounds like he is working on world wide coverage. For what is being talked about in 8-10 it would take world wide coverage to pull it off. So how close is the time coming to be able to fulfill that passage of scripture? My question though is this why would anyone even write and make the claim all peoples and tribes and nations would view the bodies if it were not to happen?

We certainly do not know for sure if it will happen since it has not YET. I can think of seven verses and there are probably more that talk about Israel becoming a nation again. That alone would seem unlikely since they had not been a nation since their capture by Babylon yet what happened in 1948? Those seven verses were written long before 1948 so explain to me how they were all correct if you can. Or maybe you do not believe that prophecy was fulfilled.

If resent history shows that scripture was correct about Israel than I have no reason to believe that it will be wrong about the claims made in Rev 11, it would appear that the technology is rapidly moving to the point where that can be fulfilled. Now if you can show me solid evidence that would prove this wrong I would be very happy to look at it.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)