AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Did it agine
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

repairman
Posted 5/26/2009 21:58 (#723936)
Subject: Did it agine

South Dakota

Well if you remember a will back the post about raising money for the church. Will i did it one more time I gave 4 bags of seed corn. a local coop gave chemical & fertilizer to the guy that would donate 12 A. of land (got the land) to raise money. This year the goal is to give someone a hand up to improve there home, new windows, siding, insulation, or furnace you get the picture. Want to keep it locale. The all the money from the harvest of the corp will be given to the church men's  group for distribution. That part all came together now we have to find some one to help. I though that with all the good wisdom in this group you could give us some advice how to go about finding the right person. Talked to a radio station they will help with advertising. 

Also I know that with 100 Bu. corn @ $4.00 that will only raise $4800 that will not go very far if home repair, any thoughts on how to raise some more? Do not be affraid to speek up as you never know where a great though will come form. 

Thank you for your help keep us in your prayersand wish us luck

Thanks Dean 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)