AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Just like I figured....................
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Sledge
Posted 11/1/2010 21:53 (#1417847)
Subject: Just like I figured....................

Extreme SW Minnesota Iowa border
Spirit Lake , Iowa, PD Opens at 7:30 AM. I called down there and asked to speak to the Police Chief. His name is Jeff Hanson. I introduced my self and told him what I had heard the events that had happened on friday, at the haunted house parking lot. He seemed pretty honest, and said he was told by one of his officers, that there might be a problem. When I desrcibed what I was told, to him he said he was sure that his officers, would never act that way, but, he also said he would check that tape, and that he would get to the bottom of the situation. I asked him if he was sure he had a tape, and his reply was , "there was 2 PD officers, and a Sherriff Deputy, on scene, so there sure should have been a tape". I told him, that that sounded like a good idea, and I would like him to reveiw the tape, and if there was anything on it, I would sure like to see it. He seemed like he honestly was concerned.
He said he would call back later in the day, and would keep me posted. About, 11:00, while I was in line at the E-plant, he called me back, and low and behold, THERE WAS NO TAPE. Of any kind. He told me he really didn't understand how that could happen, that 3 officers, and 2 cars could have a simultanious failure of all systems, but, I guess that is what happend. ................................................. I think my BS sensor just went off.

Now, for all of you guys who sit here and say I am just a raving lunatic, especially you , KMK. Since you are blessed with better powers of perception, and have exceptional writing skills, why don't YOU call down there, and talk to Chief Hanson. His number is 712 336 5776. Maybe you could explain to him that all cops are good, and they never erase tapes that make them look bad. I mean, you could appeal to his brotherhood of law enforcement senses.
Just ask him about the rude treatment of Teresa Owens at the Spirit Lake haunted house parking Lot. I really doubt any of you have balls enough to do it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)