AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

People who only know ag through TV & movies
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

jplovescotton
Posted 10/4/2010 18:47 (#1384034)
Subject: People who only know ag through TV & movies

Memphis, TN

I know most of you are more into NAT than blogging, etc. but you are great sources of information so I hope you don't mind me asking you to share your insight.

I use my blog to reach folks who probably have learned most of what they "know" about farming and agriculture from TV and the movies. My hope is I can get them a little more interaction with the people who actually produce the food, feed & fiber we enjoy in abundance. I've started getting some pretty good traffic from search engines and all as well as personal friends & family who aren't directly engaged in agriculture.

This weekend I marked one year as a blogger. I wrote a post of my blog's the top 10 posts traffic came in on as well as a few that I enjoyed personally. I thought you may take a look and tell me if you have suggestions on what you'd like folks to know about the way farming works, misperceptions you've helped clear up, etc.

You can see it at http://jplovescotton.wordpress.com/2010/10/01/celebrating-blog-first-anniversary-year/

Any tips and suggestions you have are welcome!

Thanks, Janice

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)